Welcome to Christ the Redeemer’s International Secondary School
To complement government’s effort in providing secondary education for the teeming youths.
To establish the school in accordance with guidelines enunciated in the National Policy on Education of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
To bring up youths, who will be future leaders, in the fear of the Lord in an atmosphere devoid of cultism, alcoholism, drug abuse, criminal tendencies, rebellion, examination malpractice and others.
- To provide qualitative education which will cater for the child’s growth in the following areas:
- Intellectual: Through the provision of suitable atmosphere, good facilities and qualified staff to foster teaching and learning;
- Moral: By inculcating good moral standard through examples and precepts;
- Physical: By ensuring a sound mind in a sound body, e.g. through physical exercise;
- Professional: By making the students well fitted into the culture, norms, and economy of the society to which they belong through relevant curriculum.